Flood Innovation Centre webinar
The Flood Innovation Centre team and regional experts and stakeholders are holding an informative webinar to help Humber SMEs to tap into the emerging flood resilience market through sustainable drainage systems (SuDS) and take advantage of the rapid growth in this region.
This hour-long webinar will cover:
- Why we need sustainable drainage – with a hydrology overview from University of Hull experts
- What are SuDS? – a broad look at the industry from GreenBlue Urban
- A local authorities perspective on SuDS – from the Hull City Council Flood Risk Department
- How the Flood Innovation Centre can help you get involved
- Q&A with our panel of experts and stakeholders
The webinar is aimed at engaging and informing businesses in the following sectors:
- Civil Engineering
- Housing Development
- Landscape Design
- Plant Hire
- Local Authorities
This will be an excellent intro into SuDS and the widespread opportunities surrounding this flood resilience measure. We sincerely hope that you will be able to attend. Please click on the link below to register.
The Flood Innovation Centre is funded by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and has been established to aid Humber businesses by boosting their competitiveness through the facilitation of collaboration and knowledge transfer between SMEs and academics from the University of Hull.
When: May 20, 2020 11:00 AM London
Topic: Flood Innovation Centre - Sustainable Drainage Systems
Register in advance for this webinar: